Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Says It All...

Those of us who spent parade after parade, carnival after carnival in one legendary ally on Napoleon Ave will always remember the joi de vive that she embodied. A force to be reckoned with, no one could herd the MOMs bound like Vicki! Sherry sent me this, the last picture she had taken of our Mistress of Ceremonies. As she said, "it sort of says it all."

Thank the gods you were around to puncture my pomposity, be part of our wedding, be the best damn bartender I've ever had, and generally be The Infamous Ms. Vicki.

Sherry's Last Picture of Vicki

-George

2 comments:

Al said...

I'll miss ya Vic!

Odd said...

I took this photo after going grocery shopping for Vicki. She almost inhaled the orange, being that it was one of her better days. She shoved the orange in her mouth, made bunny ears and you can see her laugh behind the rind. I showed her the digital capture and we roared. This is how I'll remember Vicki.

Sherry